Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Friday, March 12, 2010

One Step Forward Two Steps Back

Have you ever woke up in the morning and it seems something is different, and right away things start happening to test your patience? Like spilling the coffee grounds on the counter and floor , breaking a glass as you go to reach for it and loose your grip, having clear spray paint leak and shoot all over your hands and clothes and to top it off I had finished the 7 signs for the marketplace glued them to the boards and stacked them the night before only to find out the next morning they had all stuck together taking some of the letters off! Yesterday was a sure test of perserverance as I spent the day re-doing the signs, so today I could move on to the things I had planned for yesterday. I'm crossing my fingers and saying a prayer that today goes a little smoother and more productive. I would like to get some more artwork done before the show, that would be nice, but we will see, got a long list of projects!

9 comments:

  1. Yes, I have definitely had those days! Hang in there and have a wonderful sale!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and today is a new day! Sorry about the mishaps ... it surely is annoying. Good luck with your sales ... the signs are really neat.

    Happy St Patrick's Day ~
    Have a great weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amor, my Ita (grandma) used to say this when I would complain or cry about a bad day..."Isn't it wonderful..tomorrow is a new day...a chance for great and wonderful things" Then she would hug & kiss me :) I think I have to agree with her :) Hope things are wonderful for the rest of your tomorrows! Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to "my world" where every day things always tend to be a challenge! Thankfully you are a calm person and can quickly make the wrong things right again!
    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it today better?!?!? I will be thinking of you while I break my neck trying to snowboard, see what I have to do to keep your brother happy?
    Have a great, creative weekend Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christie :) I sooo hear you... I am hoping my day will be better than yesterday, it must be some crazy God plan :)

    Smiles,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christie,
    Thanks soo much, and I soo hope today was a better one for you .. those signs turned out soo nice !! I soo hope to be able to come .. I NEED a fix .. Have a wonderful, hopefully relaxing evening ~
    hugs ~tea~xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ughh! Hate it when the mojo is off and you just feel like you are tripping over yourself.
    Today will be better!
    Looking forward to the sale and enjoying
    time with my friends!
    XO,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those days are so annoying!!! Sometimes I even envision the disaster in my head right before it actually happens, like spilling the coffee grounds all over the place. The worst is when I spray hairspray under my arms instead of deodorant or vice versa. Oh well, tomorrow's another day.

    ReplyDelete