Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Monday, April 26, 2010

"Cottage Girls"

 Another great little shop with lots of treasures is Cottage Girls. It's just outside Sacramento in the quaint town of  Carmicheal. Very good prices! Thanks Erica and Sandy for sharing your special spots for antiquing with us. The address is 5912 Palm Drive,Carmicheal, Ca. 95608
Here are some of the treasures I got along our trip. Lots of frames and more bottles to decorate!  

11 comments:

  1. Good Monday morning Christie! Those frames!! They are simply GORGEOUS!!! And I know those sweet bottles are going to look beautiful when you are done with them :) You have a fabulous week my friend!! Warmest always, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable shop, those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous frames and those bottles would be so beautiful prettied up with your roses! Hope you have a lovely week filled with sunshine.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! Those frames are exquisite ... WOW!
    Lucky you ....
    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~Hugs in love, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christie,
    I am loving your frames, enjoy your day.

    smiles,
    sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bottles...great finds...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to live in Sacramento and I LOVE Cottage Girls!!! I really miss that store!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Christie, those bottles and frames brough a big sigh from me when I saw them come up. I love old frames...especially old WHITE frames. These are just wonderful.
    I hope you guys had so much fun on this trip.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that BMW in the background! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all of it. Looks like you are having way to much fun!! xoxo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So charming on the outside...and full of treasures on the inside!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete