Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rita and I are Getting Ready for another Amazing Show! This time we are in Encinitas So.Ca.



FABULOUS MARKET EVENT

Fabulous Market event
"Olivenhain Grove Sale" Friday April 30th Sat. May 1st. 10am - 4pm. Address: 3534 Dove Hollow Rd. Olivenhain, Ca. 92024 Watch for signs to guide you on Rancho Santafe Rd. and Lonejack Rd. WEAR YOUR WALKING SHOES ! WATCH FOR PARKING INSTRUCTIONS ON DOVE HOLLOW. BRING YOUR FRIENDS! WE'LL BE WAITING TO WELCOME YOU*

8 comments:

  1. I hope you are going to take some pictures for us losers who don't get to go Christie. you guys have a great time, okay!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christie... I am planning on being there Friday, and looking forwar to seeing all my friends and their goodies.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am one of the "losers" that don't get to go. But I am definately going to make it one of these times to see you and Rita.
    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish I could make another trip to California...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a Happy Time in the Flower~Surf Town of Encinitas! ~ Husband's familia live here and it is LOVELY! ~ Wish I was There!!! <3 cupcake kisses, diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christie,
    I saw that you dropped by Christie, and saw Jens home .. It is truly out of this world gorgeous !! I wanted you to know too, that you are hanging on several walls in her beautiful home !! She has some awesome pieces of yours !! That is also always a treat to see !! Soo kudos to you for always helping to bring romance and charm to soo many homes ~
    hugs ~tea~xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. sheesh, I am so sorry to miss this, and seeing you too. It sounds like it will be a great show. Went to Remnants of the Past this last mo, have you ever thought of doing that one?? It was fabulous!!xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never had the privilege to attend one of these shows. I've had my jewelry in enough of them, but nothing so special. I'm now set up in a permanent spot, so no more setting up and tearing down!

    ReplyDelete