Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Friday, April 23, 2010

A Warm Welcome and a Wonderful Shop "The Tattered House"

After being on the road for 8 hours, Rita and I were so excited to finally arrive in Roseville . We walked into the shop and were immediately overwhelmed by the warm welcome from the "Girls". As I gazed around the shop I felt a sense of tranquility and peace as each room flowed into the next. The color palette was very pale mixed with allot of neutrals . There was a cleverness in each vignette as they combined their collections of found objects.I was very inspired by there creativity. Enjoy some of  the photos I took. And if you are ever in the Roseville area, please look them up. It will be well worth your trip! The Tattered House, Vintage Style Living, 417 Oak Street Roseville Ca. 95678
 

8 comments:

  1. looks like a fun place to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures... I love them all. I hope you have an awesome weekend.

    Smiles,
    sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful place to visit...lots of lovely items to peruse :) Thank you for sharing these photos with us Christie :) Have a wonderful weekend my friend!! Warmest always, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You described it perfectly Christie and your pictures are beautiful! I can't believe I live 2 miles away and that was my first visit, but definitely not my last.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a long way from home! Beautiful store..wish I could visit. See you next Friday at the sale!

    -nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures of this beautiful shop Christie. I love places like this! I find that I just relax and breath when I walk into a place with so much beauty inside. It always surprises me how beautiful surroundings calm me. I hope you found wonderful treasures here.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so great to have you and Rita up in Roseville for the market! So great to see you guys again. Looks like you had a great time in Clovis!!! Hope to see you soon, Katy

    ReplyDelete