Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Saturday, June 5, 2010

Everything is Coming Together For the Marketplace and Studio



After 2 weeks of what seemed to be endless projects to accomplish on a daily basis, I think I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.My yard outside is ready and waiting for all the lovely vendors to come and show off their special treasures at our Marketplace. We have got all things vintage from shabby french, country, romantic farmstyle, garden, architecture to recycled / re-purposed junk. I have been decorating my shop with all the new/old merchandise I've managed to put together up to this point. Lot's of new painting going on! Here is a peek at a new trash to treasure find I just hung up in my studio/ shop.Come and visit us June 18th and 19th, you are all invited to my country house again!

7 comments:

  1. Good Saturday Morning Christie :) OMG!! That mirror is GORGEOUS! Is that your ruffled skirt lampshade I see in the image :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Warmest Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds wonderful...can't wait for all the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Christie,
    Another GORGEOUS creation by you !! What sweet, vintage treats to take in .. Truly breath taking as always !!

    Have a happy day getting ready for your upcoming show !! Keeping you busy I'm sure !! Love and hugs again ~
    ~tea~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crossing my fingers that I can be there!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely beautiful! I adore your roses! Wishing you a splendid weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is always so exquisite. I am hoping to see you at your studio/marketplace. It is
    always a joy to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete