Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Treasure for the "Marketplace"!


Wow! I have been non-stop busy. All the treasure in this chest is almost processed and has a place in my shop just waiting for our big Marketplace event. One of the last things I'm going to do is embellish this chest with a garland of hand painted roses, and that happens today! I'm starting to put all the finishing touches to things that I have prepared for the guests.And I can't wait to greet all the vendors again,and see all the treasure they have obtained, they are such wonderful creative women! Such fun we have,please come and join us if you can.Christie

6 comments:

  1. I hope your Marketplace event is a big success. Actually, I KNOW it will be a HUGE success!!!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wish I were there to rummage through all those old goodies!!! ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put your postcard on the refrig so I don't forget! Looking forward to seeing all the treasures you and your vendors have to offer.
    If you have a chance, stop in at Serendipity Antiques in Old Town Temecula. I will have floor space {finally, as of July} just as you enter the shop {to the right} along with my large glass case. I'm a Francophile...so you'll find many one-of-a-kind French antiques/collectibles! xo, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I'm counting down the days. I know it's gonna be even bigger and better than the last. Have fun getting ready for it. Looking forward to seeing and shopping all the new vendors!

    Blessings,
    Missy
    One Blessed Mommie
    Chateau Chic Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO....
    HOW I WISH I LIVED IN CALI, THAT WAY I COULD ATTEND SUCH A BEAUTIFUL EVENT :)

    ReplyDelete