Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's That Time Again!

Time to get ready for the next Chateau De Fleurs Vintage Marketplace. We have more fabulous vendors than ever!!!Rita and I along with 24 others are busy working nonstop behind the scenes to bring you another fun and fabulous show. Check out the line-up of vendors on our Facebook page facebook.com/pages/Fallbrook-CA/Chateau-De-Fleurs-Studio-and-Vintage-Marketplace Hope you can join us , you are always welcome!   September 17th and 18th, 1524 S. Hill Ave. Fallbrook Ca.92028.

5 comments:

  1. I would love to come...wish I was close by! Have a wonderful week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christie! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I am really looking forward to selling at your show. Can't wait to see all of you again!

    btw, love that wall plaque! Is it from Ballard? I've admired it in their catalog forever! ;).

    Blessings,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just picked up my copy of Somerset Home, and there you were! So, so nice to see you in the magazine along with Lori Gutirrez. Both of you are so sweet, nice to see such talent in the same magazine!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing, Christie. I know it will be even more beautiful than I can imagine. It's still on my list to drive up and see the event. Love your photo (as always ;)
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI CHRISTIE,,I WOULD LOVE TO COME TO YOUR NEXT MARKETPLACE AND WILL MARK MY CALENDER FOR SEPT 17TH,,LUCY

    ReplyDelete