Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wishing all our Amazing Vendors a Warm Welcome!!!!!!!!

Vendors at the
Chateau de Fleurs:

Bats and Buttercups
Mermaidglade
Chateau chic boutique
Becky Wimbs
Cynthia Bardeen
Homeology
The Cottage in the Garden
UnderTheSunWithMe
Julie Nutting Designs
Two Wild Roses
Christie Repasy Designs
The Furniture Queen
Lizzy B's
Mammabellarte
Tattered Goods
HeySugarHeyCookies
Vintage Bling
Oh My Gypsy Souls
Sweet Magnolias Farm
Touched by Time
Blossoms
Cottage Antiques
The Ivy Nest
English Garden Stone

"Chateau De Fleurs Vintage Marketplace" September 17th & 18th 9am-5pm
1524 s. Hill ave. Fallbrook, Ca. # 760-645-3946

11 comments:

  1. I truly wish I could be there, honey!! Looks terrific.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...How I would love to be there! Can't wait to see/hear more! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks like such a fun event. I love those ruffled bags in the photograph. A blogger friend of mine made some similar ones. Oh those are cute!!! I hope you get lots of visitors and buyers :) :) :) I wish I could be there...this looks super fun!!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those people participating in your beautiful event... how fun! Can't wait to hear/see all about it, Christie!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christie,I'm looking forward to your next show! Just recieved my new Romantic Homes,How great to see you in it !!!! xoxox
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christie!
    My calendar is marked! See you then!
    xo, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO CHRISTIE...

    HOW I WISH I WAS THERE!!! SOOOOOO MANY BEAUTIFUL ITEMS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christie, hello from Kentucky. Wish I could come,so many great vendors, such beautiful items. I wish you great success!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Majesty! Ifound you through our mutual friend Mimi Bleu! I am simply in loveeeee with your divine blog! and website!! just breathtaking, bravo!! your artwork is amazing as well! I feel I will be spending alot of time here:)

    Royal wishes,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Its all so beautiful. Do you know who makes those ruffled purses. Would love to get one!!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete