Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Saturday, May 14, 2011

Now Available French Farm Style Labels

Due to the many requests I received to purchase the labels I used on my jars, I will now have them for sale on my website www.christierepasy.com in the stationery dept.

French Farm Style Labels

There are 6 designs printed on an antique style cardstock. 3 images per design giving you a total of 18 labels in each package, each label is approximately 3"x4". They are ready to cut and apply to any item with the glue of your choice. $20.00.  XO Christie

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea Christie...I am sure they will sell out ASAP :)they are beauties. I hop you have a great weekend.

    Smiles,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you take paypal on your website. I couldn't find it anywhere before paying?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christie, I love your jars! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very good idea Christie.

    These labels are artworks by themselves and would be perfect for a collector !

    I wish you a lovely weekend

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The labels are beautiful...and will probably outshine any gift they are attached to!;>) Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christie :) I just ordered a set of these gorgeous labels...now I need to go on the hunt for some fabulous vintage jars to put them on :) I am so thrilled that you are offering them, thanks so much!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do take PAYPAL on my website! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm sure they will be a sellout!! i can't wait to get some!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christie,

    Your painted roses are breathtaking.

    I am inspired.

    *hugs*

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous labels, glad you liked the cushions and thanks so much for dropping in. Have a great week, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete