Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm Addicted to Pinterest!
















I have been a little pre-occupied lately with catorgorizing together "photo boards" of alot of my favorite things  like "the details of my french country house" , "inspirations in soft aqua", "chalkboard love", "clever re-cycled ideas" etc.. I would like to invite you to check out my page of boards filled with lots of eye candy. In fact Pinterest is a feast for the eyes! Just click on this link http://pinterest.com/christiehrepasy and click on each board to open it up. I'm addicted!

10 comments:

  1. I glanced at Pinterest. I have to admit, I am so limited on time. I'm afraid I too will become addicted ;0)

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally addicted! *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo of the three pillows. I went to pinterest and it led me to flkr and some amazingly beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, Pinterest got you too, Christie! I started making boards and had to stop because it was taking me in and I was losing a lot of time on that site! I cannot wait to see what your boards look like, the "soft aqua" one sounds right up my alley.

    Best,

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found my way to your Pinterest boards. I think it was operator error.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to check this out when I get home from work...if it is your "stuff" I am sure it is way beyond beautiful. Thanks for the link-you will find me there later. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love pinterest too! i love being able to store beautiful images at a glance when I need them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to STAY AWAY Christie or I'd never get anything accomplished! I usually grant myself a half hr or so in the morning between blogs, FB, and Pinterest and then maybe an hr in the evening sometimes. I TRY anyway! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am addicted to it too... sigh, so many beautiful images all in one place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christie,

    Oh my goodness - I have never visited Pinterest - every one says that it is totally addicting - I took a peek at yours and your photos are amazing. I just graduated from blogging to Facebook - looks like Pinterest may be next!!!
    Have a lovely day.
    Blessings,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete