Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Friday, June 17, 2011

Purple Paradise!

















I just Love living out here in the country and exploring new places! This time my SIL Rita organized a fun day trip to the Lavender Field farm in Valley Center about 20 minutes east of where I live in Fallbrook CA. Quite a few of our friends and fellow vendors from our show joined us for the field trip . This place is such a treat for the sences, lots of beauty to see and fragrance to smell! They also do weddings and tea parties here.Please enjoy some photos from the day. OX Christie







Brides quarter's and a great chair!



They were setting up for a wedding while we were there.



Some of our friends resting and enjoying tea and scones.


















Bunches of lavender that you can purchase in the store.



































12 comments:

  1. yeow! Would I love to visit there. Just planted some vines with pink-purple flowers that will hopefully give me some gorgeous covering on my posts. You paint beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely place !!! and all these lavender fields, thank you Christie, it's beautiful!!!
    have a nice Week end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Christie, I am putting this on my places to visit list the next time I am in So. CA!
    Have a wonderful week~end!
    Nancy
    www.coeurdalenegifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a marvelous place to visit. I will have to make a trip to see it. I've been meaning to plant some lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could almost smell the lavender! Maybe we will get a chance to visit this wonderful place when we paint with you in July? Thanks for taking us all along on your trip.
    Blessising,Becky Ransom

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful place.... I think my favorite was the first picture, it's absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!!
    Hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I bet it smells heavenly. Looks like you had some fun, thanks for sharing, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos!!!.....We had fun didn't we ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that lavender is just to-die-for!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. je découvre votre blog it's beautiful
    see you letter

    ReplyDelete