Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Friday, August 19, 2011

My Amazing Creative "SIL" Rita

I can't say enough about my SIL Rita Reade of "Mammabellarte" She has recently been published with her amazing "message in a bottle" neclace in the Spring 2011 issue of Jewelry Affair. (I'm loving this neclace)! She has re-created more of this popular design just for our show! Be sure to check out her FB page. MammabellarteFB and her blog mammabellarte blog



9 comments:

  1. Will pop over, these are just darling!

    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those necklaces, you guys are a talented duo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Karen, you are a talented duo.

    I will pop over her FB page :o)

    Hugs

    Hélène

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is a pretty necklace. My dad gave me a similar necklace from a jeweler on Marthas Vineyard, it has little bits of seaglass in a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the necklaces! Sheesh talent must be contagious in your family! *winks*....Could you send me some so I can "catch" it too? *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be visiting her! Lovely necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO cute- I will pop by and visit her-Love the necklace- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Christie,

    Had no idea she was your sister in law! Just visited her blog before I landed here...

    Enjoy your weekend and love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those! I think I'm going to have to grab one at the next show.
    Blessings,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete