Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Friday, August 5, 2011

Visiting editor Beth Livesay at "Stampington" Magazine with Rita

 I spent the day at Stampington & Co. the publisher of over 30 arts and crafts publications such as Somerset Home & Somerset Life. Beth Livesay, one of their editors took Rita and I on a tour. This company is amazing...the organization and what they go through to get your amazing creative projects published. As we walked around the on the tour we saw re-purposed jewelry, purses, altered clothing , scrapping, quilts. cards, aprons, and so many other items waiting to be photographed for one of their magazines Thank you Beth for an amazing day and lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and Rita for inviting me to come along.XO Christie



























8 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun and inspiring day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you again Christie! I'll be sending you an email from my gmail account : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would have been a wonderful day for you!

    Regards Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Christie, I would love to get a tour like that, I'm a huge fan of their magazines and so impressed with what they have accomplished. XO Junk Diva Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christie, What a dream day! I can only imagine what creative things you must have seen. Just like a kid in a candy store!
    Blessings,Becky Ransom

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a wonderful day indeed! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love the Stampington Mags, I look forward to each issue of several of them... what a Dream Day this must have been!!!

    Thanks for stopping by... those lovely Bohemian Bags have convicted me to get busy on my own Creations, which have lagged behind during a lengthy Family Crisis... now I can relax & feel inspired again to focus on my Art.

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete