Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

" Where The Heart Is"

I'm so excited! I just ordered a copy of the latest issue of The Feminine Home Magazine,"Where The Heart Is", By JoAnne Coletti. I truly enjoyed every page of her last issue and was so inspired by every detail! It was filled with soft feminine decorating ideas and it featured several romantic styled homes. I can't wait to see what eye candy is in the new one! Click here for more information and on how to order www.vintagerosecollection.com























13 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh thanks for the link, I too ordered the 1st one and LOVED it, so I don't want to miss getting #2!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie, I just found her blog. Wonderful things to look at! I would love to order that magazine.
    Blessings,Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty images. I'll have to check this out. Thanks for the post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much inspiration in just those two photos. I can only imagine what's in the magazine. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to visit the wesite looooove the romantic feminine look. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved her first issue, and I've ordered the 2nd and can't wait for it to get here!
    hugs~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've ordered my copy of this magazine a couple of days ago, and CAN'T WAIT to get it!!! I just loved the first one, and I know this second edition will be Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up and the link. Looks like a beautiful magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que bonito, es una belleza de fotos.
    Saludos.
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The second edition is GORGEOUS! Take my word for it! (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haidiehai,

    I put this book on my blog also.
    It's beautifull.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a little late Christie, just seeing this now.. Thank you for mentioning my magazines-I'm thrilled you enjoyed them!
    Jo-Anne
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a little late Christie, just seeing this now.. Thank you for mentioning my magazines-I'm thrilled you enjoyed them!
    Jo-Anne
    xo

    ReplyDelete