Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Saturday, December 10, 2011

It Was Just "MAGICAL"!

Magical is the only way to describe the Vignettes holiday open house, we arrived there in the evening and the whole store was sparkling with a warm glow from all the chandeliers hanging and vintage rhinestones reflecting from each display. Lori your store is truly one -of- akind. In side we met quite a few of our friends shopping the fabulous rooms for french antiques and vintage treasures. We had such a great time! If you are ever in Ocean Beach San Diego, make sure to stop by "Vignettes", it's lovely! (thank you Rita for the photos)





























































































































13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shop! It reminds me of the store I worked as a floral designer a while back. Your photos made me miss it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I would love to hang out there someday. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing!!! I see so many things I am loving in your photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really wuoderful!!

    Have a nice weekend,

    Janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgious shop,looove the corset with tutu and wings. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a really beautiful store :) :) I really like the pink sating corset with the white skirt :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that palette! all the browns blacks and golds mixed with creme!! so pretty and magical like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, thank you for sharing. The chandelier with the roses is my favorite.

    Have a nice day/evening.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christi .. it all looks beautiful ..So glad you girls had a fun time !

    See you shortly ! B-day Girl !

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christi...thanks for sharing...one of my FAV stores in SD! Looks like you had a wonderful time! Happy Holidays and Happy New YEAR my friend!! xokathee

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness! I'll bet you thought you had died and gone to Heaven! What a wonderful place to visit~ xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Christe...what a store! I am drooling over everything in there, but especially that breathtaking lampshade with the ruffles and swags! OH MY!!! (*_*) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could've been there! So many beautiful things!....Then again my poor pocketbook probably couldn't take it....I'm already eating beans and mac *winks*....But I bet it would be soooo worth more of it! *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete