Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Monday, January 2, 2012

Flea Market Shopping on New Years Day!!!






















 Yesterday I decided to go up to Pasadena with Sara and Abby of "Sweet Magnolias Farm", just to get out and enjoy the day with friends. Even though I wasn't planning on finding anything inparticular, I was so pleased to come home with quite a bit of vintage treasure, and for very little money!
 The wicker desk and chair is in mint condition and perfect for my guest bedroom. The parasol and shawl are just what I need to add that little touch of bohemian romance to my booth for our March Show and I can always use the mirror and frames especially with bows on them for my business. The sweet pale lavender dress was the iceing on the cake!
 Thank you Sara and Abby for inviting me along and blessing me with your company, I had a blast!
XO Christie




11 comments:

  1. That was a good haul and a fun time too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones Christie x
    I love everything you have shown,the parasol is beautiful,
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You scored! Glad you had a great day and hey, Happy New Year! I have a gut feeling this is going to be a better year for us all!!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christie- WHAT a find(s). I LOVE those wicker pieces-I haven't seen anything quite like that around here. How wonderful to have friends to shop and share with- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. The desk and the chair, just love it. The frames, love them too. I wish it was possible to find such beauties here.

    Hugs Bente

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too went to a Flea Mall on New Year's Day but came up empty handed! Your treasures are so nice! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous finds,lucky you. Happy New Year. xx jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your finds are beautiful!!!

    happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought all your finds looked beautiful in the back of the truck yesterday.. Look how beautiful they all look together !

    We had such a great time Christie ..

    Blessings ..Sara and Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year 2012!!
    May all your wishes, hopes and dreams are fulfilled;
    the joy and hope, are your faithful companions along this year.
    Hugs, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I REALLY want to come to that flea market. That parasol is fantastic. A great way to spend New Year's Day! xo – g

    ReplyDelete