Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Had Such an Amazing Time in Arizona at "Sweet Salvage"!



































First of all a HUGE thank you to Kim & Katie and the team over at "Sweet Salvage on 7th"! I had the most wonderful experience being their guest at the "Romancing the Home" themed event last weekend. I met so many sweet friends and followers of my art who came there to meet me in person.I am still in awe of how busy their occassional sale got. As they opened the doors the line of customers outside came streaming in for at least 5 hours straight! All anxious to be the first to grab from the bounty of vintage treasure brought in by the hand selected "Sweet" dealers. After the first day came to a close and the store practically empty of its loot, they all pitched in to re-group the spaces and bring more things in for the following days to come.A pure buying frenzy!
















































































































































For more info on "Sweet Salvage on 7th" drop down to 2 posts back.

I will be sharing on a few more shops I visited in Arizona in my next blog post! XO Christie

18 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks so shabby romanticalicious!
    The pink dress en the great paintings of roses.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Beybey, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That place looks amazing!! Glad you had a great time!
    xo, A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I would love to do some shopping there.... so much beautiful eye candy!
    Hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christie! Love it all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christie, your paintings are out of this world! You will go down in the history books as one of the greats!!!!!!
    Love to you, Jo
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOODNESS...What a lot of eye candy. I will say that I think your artwork was the pretties thing I see there! Beautiful..and what fun it must have been. xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woweeeeeeee Christie,
    How I wish I could have been there, such yummy,yummy items.....
    I would have never wanted to leave....
    Your paintings are to die for, just gorgeous my friend ;)

    Xo~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eye candy overload!!! I had to enlarge each picture to soak it all up! And I agree your paintings were the prettiest by far *winks*....How I wish I could've been there....So Christie did you get a chance to take a treasure or two home with you before the crush? Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christie,
    OH MY GOODNESS...Pure heaven!!! So glad you had an amazing trip...we need that every now & then!! Sure hope I can make the next sale! Everything looked beautiful...I could shop for days!
    See you soon...Looking forward to TVM!!
    xoxo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Looks incredible, Christie! I would have loved it, too. Your work is magical. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW I would go crazy with all those pretties!!! I would have thought I was in a Fairytale :)

    xoxo
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a wonderful place to shop. Would love to spend the day there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Christie ~ sounds like you had a fabulous time! There's nothing like going out of state especially to something fun like that! As always, your work is amazing and I hope you got a chance to do some shopping for yourself! ~Stacy~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christie, What a wonderful event to get those creative juices flowing! I love the feeling that a wonderful show such as this can give an artist, or the "lucky people" that get to attend! I only wish I could have been one of them! Thanks for taking us along on your trip.
    There is NO ONE that paints roses like you do!
    So glad you had a great time.
    Blessings,Becky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you had a great time! Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was such a Joy to finally meet you in person and visit... and to see so much of your Magnificent Work in one place! I'm still Lusting after the piece that has the Gypsy Chic Cowboy Boot with Rose... it's on my 'Wish List'! {Hint hint to The Man, Winks} I'm so glad that your Phoenix experience was a memorable one... Hope you come back soon!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was fun there. My husband and i where there for over 2hrs or more looking and trying to decide( Which was really hard) what we wanted to add to our home. Its always like that there. Im glad you came and shared this event here in AZ. It is always fun and the creativity flows throughout. Meeting you was a pleasure. You passion shows in your work. Which is absolutely gorgeous. I hope you got some extra time to see a little more in Phoenix. Have a beautiful and creative day...Chickie from AZ

    ReplyDelete