Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm Going On A Road Trip!

















I've been invited to be a special guest at "Sweet Salvage" in Arizona. I'm so excited that Kim and Katie asked me to be part of this months event "Romancing the Home" January 19th-21st, right before Valentines Day. I can't wait to see how BEAUTIFUL and ROMANTIC everything will be and to meet everyone in Arizona! Here is a link of an interview with Kim and Katie and their vision to do a 4 day occasional sale every month!

Here are a few photos from past events...





































Here is their blog link http://blog.sweetsalvage.net/

4809 N 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013

SWEET SALVAGE HOURS

We open the 3rd Thursday of every month:
Thursday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

11 comments:

  1. Looks amazing Christie...have a wonderful time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fabulous store! My friend, Susan Schmidt (from Ohio) is planning on being there...wish I could too!

    Have a wonderful time!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watch the video, what a beautiful paradise for your lovely paintings. Have a nice time Christie. et....
    "Bon voyage"!!!

    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, this looks fabulous, have fun!
    Love from Belgium, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always attend and was so excite to hear that you are coming this month! Am looking forward to meeting you! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christie!

    We can't wait to see you. The Sweet Salvage gang is so very excited. My wife Kim is a huge fan. Our bedroom is filled with your beautiful work!

    Kindest
    Regards,

    Jim Rawlins
    Sweet Salvage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you! Hope you have a fantastic time on your trip, sounds like it will be a fun excursion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous...yup...that's the word that would describe what I'm feeling right now. lol
    I hope you have an incredible time there Christie! Please bring back lots of pictures for your blog so that those of us who can't make it can live out that weekend vicariously through you.
    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds terrific! Have a wonderful time, Christie!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like a wonderful adventure and opportunity!! looking forward to seeing your photos. wishing you a very successful show. Stacey

    ReplyDelete