Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Tattered & Worn Artistic Style of the Beautiful Shops of Arizona





















I came home from my trip to Pheonix with my heart and mind filled with so much inspiration I could burst! Here are a few photos from these wonderful shops:
ROSES and RUST; MELROSE VINTAGE:  SIRENS and SAINTS;  PARIS MONTANA & WILLOWS


RUST AND ROSES gypsy trailer































MELROSE VINTAGE  french Chic!














Sirens and Saints (vintage accessories and romantic clothing.)





















Paris Montana (altered vintage jewelry and couture)

















































WILLOWS home and garden decor


And a SPECIAL Thanks to Tricia of "Vintage Biss" AZ. for taking time to spend the day with us and show us around!
XO, Christie


13 comments:

  1. OMG I KNOW you had tons of fun! The beauty you saw, I know you'll be day dreaming of it for a long time to come. Thank you for sharing a little of it with us!! Tootles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what wonderful treasures you saw, and yes, lots of inspiration to be taken from it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhlala Christie,
    How amazing these shops are, I love it all, lucky gal you......
    Sure wish I could have been there, oh well I could always dream, who knows I might get lucky one day....
    Have a wonderful weekend......

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the first picture! I love them all but the first is my favorite. Glad you had a wonderful week-end there.

    Take care my friend,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a wonderful trip full of inspiration. The gypsy trailer is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know what shops to visit when I am in the Tempe AZ area in May for a weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love it all. Great inspiration Christie. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful! Aren't you lucky! I adore the little green tables from Melrose :)
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing time you must have had!! Each picture was more gorgeous than the last. Thanks for sharing your trip.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOO AAAAH.... love all your pictures! I'm your latest follower and would LOVE to invite you over to visit and follow me when you get a chance. So looking forward to getting to know you and ALL that you share. Have a lovely evening... xoso Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo much inspiration...every picture is beautiful! So happy you had Miss Tricia to show you around...she is the sweetest!!
    Thank you for sharing "Part II" of your amazing trip!
    Hope you have a wonderful week...I'm sure you are already hard at work creating for TVM!!
    xo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wiping a little drool off my chin Christie *winks* LOVE everything!! I wish we had stores like these up here. Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I just recognized my corset with the chicken wire that I sold during a previous show in Texas. Glad to see it found a new home!

    ReplyDelete