Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Celebrating the start of our 3rd year at TVM with a "Bohemian Romance" theme for Spring!



































We are quickly approaching our March 2nd & 3rd show at "The Vintage Marketplace"! Here is a list of the FABULOUS vendors that are joining us! They are dedicated to bring to you the very best vintage home and garden decor, re-purposed clothing and jewelry, and one of a kind vintage inspired creations...So save the date and be sure to come see us!!!

Shabby French Home – Angela
Dragonfly Dreams - Annie
Whimsies - Becky
Spirit Trail - Carla
Blossoms Vintage Chic – Debbie
Donna Patterson
Broken Jewels – Dyanna
Junk Fairy – Eloise with Linda Beliveau
Christie Repasy Designs
Georgia and Jeanne
The Vintage Rabbit – Joy
Crafty Blabberings – Jessica
My Journeys Joy – Kerri
Eurotrash by Lou Lou – Linda and Sandy
Grace Bounding – Janis
Two Wild Roses – Lori
Chateau Chic Boutique and Tattered Goods – Missy and Sheila
Touched by Time – Nancy
Rachel Luna
Tawny Clark
Furniture Queen – Robin
The Tarnished Crown – Rose
Vintage Beach House – Robin
C’est Moi – Sandy
Sweet Magnolias Farm – Sara and Abbey
Black Rooster Cottage and Pansy Cottage – Amber and Sharon
Glamarella Junk – Sherry
Mammabellarte – Rita
Pariscowgirl – Sylvia
Fiori Couture – Susan
Casual Cottage Chic – Cheryl and Amy
Toni and Cheryl
Vintage Bliss – Tricia
Valentina’s Vintage – Valentina
Susan and Carri
Paris Montana- Heidi

We will be posting on our FB page for The Vintage Market place info on each vendor through out this month. 

11 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh, I wish I could..... and I love the lace throw... what a beauty! I don't think you'll be selling that right?

    Lovely photo!

    Have a Wonderful Day~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this photo is so beautiful. I would have the perfect spot upstairs in our home for this beautiful vignette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful.

    Have a nice evening

    Hugs Bente

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Still hoping I can make it, Christie! xo – g

    ReplyDelete
  5. This theme is going to be the very best with all the shows you put on I have never seen such fantastic talent ! You are so blessed to be in an area like California . I sell about half the business I do to your 1 state of California ! I just LOVE to go to your page on face book & here & see the pics you post ! I am so amazed ! How you keep it all up . Promoting , blogging ,creating, finding time for your own lovely home . When I see pictures of your display part of your studio ,oh you make the most BEAUTIFUL paintings of roses ever ! Oh yes & your painting classes too ! Wow you are one fantastic lady who has a lot of drive & passion ! I love the look with the umbrella & that awesome vintage lace ! I LOVE that lace ! The pillow, I have that one in a round shape ! The colors have always stirred me ! I actually painted my bed with rose swags & used that pillow as the pallet of colors & I added wines & mauve too. Those colors in your picture & the shabby boho look they are the best ! What a great show it will be .If I only had LOTS of money & a huge truck I'd be there having a blast!So glad you share with us ! God Bless You Friend! Hugs , Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Bohemian Romance theme sounds lovely...and the photo you shared is really beautiful :) :) I like the soft shades of pinks ;) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh...Bohemian Romance...you are a girl after my own heart! Exquisite photo Christie! I just wish I could be there in person! ~Stacy~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photo is so beautiful and so romantic! I am looking forward to seeing you at your March event. I am determined to be there because I had to miss the last one...so this one is on my calendar and I'm determined!
    I hope you are having a lovely weekend, Christie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Christie what a gorgeous Bohemian Romantic Visual you have enticed us with! Bohemian Romance, you KNOW I'm all over THAT! *Winks*

    Happy Valentine's Day from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why, oh why, must I live so far away? I hope you have a wonderful show! I can't wait to see some photos of it!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christie I gasped when I saw this on pinterest! I didn't know it was yours..... I shoulda guessed *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete