Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Friday, February 24, 2012

Lots of Exciting News Around Here!!!


We are so excited to see that one of our customers Kimberly Stewart shared about our show in the new "Fleamarket Style" magazine, we are #8 on page #14 listed as one of the favorite markets  coast to coast! 














































Second, we are listed among the best fleamarkets nationwide in the new "Fleamarket Decor" magazine























and Third, I'm so blessed to be featured on 3 pages in the new "Fleamarket Decor" magazine in the "Change It Up" section with a few of my recycled pieces, Thank you Editor Hillary Black!















So be sure to pick up a copy of these two magazines they are full of unique and inspiring ideas! and come on out to see our show "The Vintage Marketplace" at the Oaks next Friday & Saturday!!! XO Christie



11 comments:

  1. Wonderful news girl..Hope you have a GREAT weekend my dear friend..hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just KNEW that chair would make it to the big time! Congratulations AGAIN! You are something special! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just shows what hard work and amazing talent will do for you. Congratulations Christie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock Christie! Didn't you know that? Actually you have always rocked and I'm very proud of you as well. Miss you!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Christie!!! Fantastic news and very well deserved! xo – g

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Congratulations Christie!! I'm so happy for you! And I of course will be keeping my eye open for each of them! Whoo hoo! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you Christie!!! I can't wait to see them myself.
    I still remember seeing you on HGTV a few years ago, and falling head over hills for your talent and style. Not to mention that you are such a sweet soul full of grace.
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! I am not surprised though...all of the photos that are going around are just beautiful...maybe someday we'll make the trip!
    Thanks for stopping by...
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Christie and Rita!!! See you Friday : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I hope I can come see you one of these days!

    Hugs,
    Judy

    P.S. You may want to swing by and see my latest post...just sayin..wink

    ReplyDelete