Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Romantic Garden Inspirations

Lately I have been lost, roaming around in inspiration "lala land". I have been so inspired by the Era of Marie Antoinette in all it's romantic spendor. So now I am looking around my yard to see how I might apply some of the inspiring ideas to my little "french country chateau", as I like to think of it. And as I have searched , I have pinned quite a few beautiful images on my "Le Jardin" board on Pinterest and would like to share a few of them with you. You can also go directly to this idea board to see more and find photo links HERE. XO Christie






10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Christie. I can't wait to see what your new inspiration will be. Everything you paint turns into magic. You have such a gift! Have a great day. I'm off to work!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking pictures, Christie. My kind of romance. Always anxious to see your beautiful art creations.

    Have a lovely day ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have seen you over in inspiration land!! I have been busy pinning many of your pins!! I love the look too Christie! I am doing my bathroom over ala Marie Antoinette as we speak, and have lots of pink and gilding going on over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christie- Beautiful images. I am going over there to have a look around right now. I have an old wheelbarrow like that one and was wondering what to do with it this summer. Now I koow! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Christie,

    Those photos are romantic! The rose arbors especially win my admiration.
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gardens! Where were the pictures taken? I love the romantic look, but living in an area with clay I have trouble getting roses to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so funny - I have come directly from another blog that speaks about Marie-Antoinette, and I wrote a post about her only yesterday! There's obviously something in the air. My own obsessions stems from the fact that my middle names is Marie-Antoinette (lol - don't ask - my blog post is all about the how I was given the name - embarrassing!) Anyway, your images are so beautiful and inspiring - I dream of a romantic rose garden on a daily basis - so I can't wait to read through the rest of your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely photos!!! There must be something at this time of year that makes us Marie AntoinetteInspired? perhaps springtime in paris? :) :) chris

    ReplyDelete