Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Come and Celebrate the Season with us, we are having a ” Raffle” at our next show!!!

 One basket of fabulous goodies will be raffled off each day, all you need to do is come to our Nov.30th/Dec.1st “Home for the Holidays” event and you will be given a raffle ticket included with your entrance fee! Our basket will be filled with items selected from our generous vendors.
The first item is this gorgeous jewelry box created by Dyanna of Broke Jewels, thank you!
 XO, Christie











 

6 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty this jewel box is. Love it. Alas,I live too far away,like on the other side of the world.:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh I really wish I could come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be a dream come true to attend this show. I can see that jewel box in my house right now. I think you should move California just a little closer to Arkansas!LOL I will be waiting to see pictures of Home for the Holidays. Enjoy it, for all of us that can't make it. Come to think of it, I think a ticket to California would be a great gift for Santa to bring!LOL ........now where is that list?
    Blessings,Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice to see you Sunday! Hope you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me quedo en tu blog. Besos. asunysuscosas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. {I am hoping of doing a raffle to raise money for charity. I would like the students to give more than a dollar or two for a ticket so i need a prize that students would actually want so bad that they'd pay 5 dollars a ticket for it. Also if you can think of any other raffle prizes it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete