Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's Almost Time!

 
I love getting ready for our shows. There are so many reasons I love it, but one BIG one is that each show we have a different theme for inspirations and I never know what ideas are going to pop in my head to create! For instance this coming March TVM is themed "Vintage Garden" and of coarse each vendor can interpret this as they please, but for me it came out in some Trompe l'oeil cutouts of garden flowers , chickens and a birdhouse and now this lattace of roses to adorn my booth. I hope you can come out and visit our show "The Vintage Marketplace" March 1st-3rd,2013, Rainbow/Fallbrook S.Ca. for more info. visit us on FB~The Vintage Marketplace. XO,Christie 
 
 
 

 
 

 
I'm linking up to The Rose Garden maleviksrosentradgard.blogspot.com