Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Little Country Kitchen
















Its been awhile since I have shared any progress that I have made decorating my home, so I decided to share a few photos of my kitchen and what I've done up to this point. I've added a new lighting fixture over the table and put up new art from my farmstyle collection, I also made some ruffled ticking striped curtains to go with the shape of the windows. I love the cozy feeling I get when I come into the room. This is a whole new color palette for me but it seems a natural fit with the location in the country where I now live, a much different enviorment from the beach. I hope to share the 2 guest bedrooms next which will be my usual romantic style with soft pastels and lots of pretty vintage accessories, it may be a little while before I share but they are almost done ;) . XO, Christie