Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Friday, June 21, 2013

Mixing up Romantic and Farmgirl

I'm putting on my "Farmgirl Fancies" thinking cap, since thats the theme of our September 6th, 7th & 8th show, so I have been working on my shop a bit to get in the groove! here are a few photos of my new bedding with ruffles and checks, some vintage accessories (hats and aprons) and I even put up some old porch posts and fancy corner brackets. I guess I'm kind of a mix of romantic style and a little fancy farmgirl.















More to come! XO, Christie








 

11 comments:

  1. I love it all! What a great room you have my friend!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this look Christie!!! I know it will be a huge hit this year at your show. I love how you have this beautiful room set up too.
    sending hugs your way....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christie, the comment above from Ember is mine. My daughter Ember has been here visiting and on my computer signed in under her name :)
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    hugs from JUNE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks beautiful! I love vintage hats and aprons.

    xoxo,
    Amy JO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love the architectural elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christie, that little straw boater hat with the daisies would look so cute on you! I think the romantic farmgirl is a great look, and I love what you blended together to create it!

    Best,

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty and romantic,love your room.:0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have been very busy? Your studio looks great. The (single) large rose print in the corner must be new? I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, everything is so beautiful!!!
    Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ах! Какая красота! Так нежно и удивительно!
    Татьяна

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!!!!!!!!! From Dawn in Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete