Welcome to my castle of flowers where I will seek to share my heart, my life, and my inspirations.



Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Focusing on the Farm Girls!

Since our focus for the September show is "Farmgirl Fancies" I wanted to share from a vendor in our show "Sweet Magnolia's Farm" , they specialize in vintage "farmstyle" and are quite famous for it! Every show we are always excited to see what they bring and do with their booth. Here are a few photos of some of the amazing props and styling they have done to showcase their things!

XO, Christie
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh-what fun- I never heard of them but I will go check them out- thanks, Christie. Can't wait to see your new painted surprises. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog ^ ^
    you want to follow each other?
    follow me and let me know with a comment
    and follow you too :))


    kisses
    http://lemonchicbeautyfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Christie, such an inspiration, will try to come to the marketplace in September!

    xoxo, Mary

    ReplyDelete